domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017

DCS AV-8B and real AV-8B+ (Spanish Navy/Armada Española)

Usually I write in Spanish but this time and thinking of the possible readers of this article I will write in English. Apologies to my usual readers (to al the six or seven)

As I wrote in other articles I am a big fan of the airplanes and simulators moreover, I own a pilot license and I own several modules of the DCS sim and now I flying the AV-8B Harrier on this sim. Fortunately I had a close contact with Harriers in the past and I am wondering how reliable are the models according to the reality? I went to my pictures library and this is the result. Real pictures have been taken in Córdoba (Spain) in 2005.

Hope than you enjoy it!

I will start with the external views. First photo is from simulator, the second one, from the reality. I tried to capture the screens as similar to the originals as possible.

A lateral view:


An angle view ...



A front view. You must consider that the Spaniard plane is the RADAR version.


A view from the back ....


The nozzles...


Hardpilons.


The other angle ....


And ... what about the inside? The right MFD



ACP, water control, landing gear control, flaps, ....

 A general view of the cockpit.

 Clock, left pedal, ACP, ...


Hope that you enjoyed it so much as I taking the photos!


No hay comentarios:

Armaduras.

He de reconocer que últimamente no me estiro demasiado en el tema bloguero este. Tampoco voy a molestarme en hacer propósito de enmienda so...